1. Data collected through the www.ipinteriors.pl website:
During registration in the customer panel, we collect the following information:
– surname and fist name,
– e-mail address,
– login and password protecting the account.
Providing these data is voluntary but necessary for registration.
If you have agreed to receive the newsletter, the email address provided by you will be used by us for marketing purposes. Withdrawal of this consent may take place at any time.
During your visit to www.ipinteriors.pl, the data contained in cookie files are automatically collected. Cookies are text files used to serve the website and are used to:
– ensuring the safety and reliability of the website,
– remembering your password or login,
– providing you with the opportunity to provide you with interesting, personalized information.
Cookies used by the website may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when the browser is closed, however, permanent cookies are also stored after closing down the website and are used to store information such as your password or login, which speeds up and facilitates the use of it.
At any time, you can block the installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies using the appropriate options of your web browser. In case of problems, we advise you to use the browser’s help file or contact the browser manufacturer you use.
In addition to cookies, the site may also collect data normally collected by internet system administrators i.e. your IP address, type of platform and web browser or internet service provider. This data will be archived and used for statistical analysis and assessment of the global traffic of users of the site, but will not be combined with personal data provided by you. The above data is collected by the Google Analytics system.
Customer data is made available to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection and to law enforcement and judicial authorities under the Data Protection Law.
2. Change of data
Pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997, the Customer has the right to supplement, update, rectify, refrain from processing or deleting his personal data. To do this, log in to your account or contact via email: email@example.com or by telephone: +48 (22) 243 75 72.
3. Data security
We endeavour to secure your data and protect it from third-party activities. For this purpose, we use the SSL transmission protocol that encrypts your data during registration. In case of losing a password or username to unauthorized persons, please inform us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +48 (22) 243 75 72.
4. General data protection regulation
- IP INTERIORS (IP Ireneusz Padiasek) collects only those data that are necessary for the proper delivery of the services offered.
- The Customer’s personal data may be transferred to third parties only for the purpose and scope necessary for the proper performance of the services provided.
- If the Customer agrees, the e-mail address provided when subscribing to the newsletter will be used for marketing purposes of the products offered by IP INTERIORS. Consent to the subscription can be withdrawn at any time in accordance with paragraph 8.
- The database of Clients’ personal data is subject to legal protection. These data are particularly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The administrator of your personal data is IP INTERIORS (IP Ireneusz Padiasek) who processes personal data of clients in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 101, item 926, as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- IP INTERIORS will not make above data available in any other way than it results from the purpose of the company and the scope of consent and statements, information and data about the clients given to any other third parties without a legal basis ordering IP INTERIORS to do this and ensure that every effort is made that this information is properly guarded, in particular in the manner provided for by the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and the Act on Rendering Electronic Services.
- IP INTERIORS provides clients with the implementation of rights under the Personal Data Protection Act, in particular the Customer has the right to inspect their personal data and the right to change, correct and request their deletion.
- The exercise of the right to demand the change, correction or deletion of data from the company’s system is made on the basis of sending to IP INTERIORS by e-mail to the address email@example.com with the appropriate request along with the name and surname of the client.
- Making use of the right to delete your own data from the IP INTERIORS system is tantamount to deregistration of the Customer and termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
- With the deletion of the Customer Account, IP INTERIORS will delete the Customer’s data permanently and irretrievably, thus ceasing to process the Customer’s personal data. However, the Administrator reserves the right to store data such as the date and IP address of the Customer’s login after removing the account for the needs of the Police and the prosecutor’s office as well as data necessary to settle the services performed until their settlement.